Monday, June 22, 2009

The Rental Process in France.

Advertisements for rental properties will most likely include a shortening like T2 or T3, this is the standard way of describing the quantity of rooms excluding the kitchen and bathroom. You will find advertisements in local papers and on noticeboards in shops. Also some property owners don't use an agent as the property isn't of a good standard or the rent is higher than it should be.

In France the renter customarily pays the agents commission, this is in generally equivalent to one months hire. Because renters are so well protected in France you will find property owners are awfully careful about who they lease to, you'll be predicted to provide countless guarantees. B&B.

You'll need evidence of takings or evidence that you have enough cash to cover the period of the rental contract. You may be anticipated to be earning at least 3 times the monthly rental amount. You could be requested a guarantor if you are working on short term contracts, retired or self employed. The self employed will be predicted to show their business accounts for the year before. I then attempted again when I was in my late thirties but would you suspect it, this time I had a medical problem and ended up in hospital just as I was going to go on my secretly paid skiing vacation, having ultimately got a job that provided enough money for me to go skiing. I was under the impression that was it and that it just wasnt my destiny to go skiing and I should throw in the towel on it. As you move into a rental property a detailed report of the condition of the property is prepared and signed by both parties. Guarantee any existing damage is spotted or you could be responsible to pay for the damage when leaving. The owner will expect evidence that you have taken out the mandatory insurance. As well as paying any agents commission you'll usually be asked to pay between one and a quarter lease ahead as a deposit.

No comments: