Friday, June 26, 2009

biggest difference being absence of equipment in some French rental property

The biggest difference being the absence of equipment in some French rental property. It is quite ordinary to find kitchens with simply a sink and no units, pretty much certainly there'll be no light bulbs, never mind fittings. You will find advertisements in local papers and on noticeboards in shops. Also some property owners don't use an agent as the property isn't of a good standard or the rent is higher than it should be. Estate agents in France incline to cope with rental property and sales, this is good if you find a place to buy but it's not in an inhabitable condition as you can find the same agent can find you a rental property if needed. In France the renter sometimes pays the agents commission, this is usually equivalent to one months lease. Because renters are so well protected in France you will find property owners are extraordinarily careful about who they rent to, you'll be predicted to provide countless guarantees. The documents and guarantees you'll be asked to provide are like those you'd need if hiring a property in the United Kingdom. You will be demanded a guarantor if you are working on short term contracts, retired or self employed. The self employed will be anticipated to show their business accounts for the year before. If you must supply a guarantor they will be anticipated to show salary of 3 times the monthly rental amount. I had always had an idea that I want to board right from being a teen, I did the common thing of asking my parents if I could go on the school skiing trip but discovered that the money implications were a bit too high for my oldsters to control as I was one of 4 kids and cash was tight. I then attempted again when I was in my late thirties but would you suspect it, this time I had a medical problem and ended up in hospital just as I was going to go on my secretly paid skiing vacation, having eventually got a job that provided enough money for me to go skiing. I didnt bank on my other half though who had been skiing on many occasions and was totally hooked on the game. As you move into a rental property a detailed report of the condition of the property is prepared and signed by both parties. You'll need to be clear what's and isn't included in the hire. You can get this info from the mairie, it can change significantly from area to area. If not you'll need the services of a translator or a home finder in the area you want to move to. Nice bed and breakfast in france

No comments: